The random story thread

publicrealm

Nov 27, 2018
Brothers, aged 17 and 21, who ran a $3.6 billion bitcoin 'investment' enterprise, have disappeared.

The bitcoin has also disappeared.

Franzoni

Nov 28, 2018
The cabinet clown car careers downward....

It wouldnt be a proper Tory government without the allegations of corruption and sleaze ...😀

Might be tricky for Boris to sack someone for having an affair considering his own colourful career in that area.....

Franzoni

Nov 28, 2018
Brothers, aged 17 and 21, who ran a $3.6 billion bitcoin 'investment' enterprise, have disappeared.

To hide they will have to try and convert it into cash or some other asset as not to leave a digital or paper trail to follow ....

With that sort of money involved you wouldn't know who might be on the case and none too happy in being ripped off ....

Apr 24, 2020

Franzoni

Nov 28, 2018
Looking at that pic again it looks like they are in an office space as there is a coat stand and the door is hinged to open inwards not in a corridor as per the article suggests....

Hidden camera..?..........do the British still have GDPR or did that go with Brexit....?

soccop

Pavlov rings my bell.
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
Temporally dislocated.

Dodgy dealings with virtual”currency”. Now that’s a surprise.

Robutnua

Nov 28, 2018
Behind this, is a wife of 15 years who will now be discussing a few matters with her lawyers..

Hancock is only the there because he is more sleazy than Boris.

Cant find image of Hancock and kids so as to show all the lives affected by this .. there lives have changed now forever. Did they get forewarning?

Mrs Coladangelo is a millionaire communications director of fashion firm Oliver Bonas, which was the brainchild of her husband.

Gina Coladangelo works for the company her spouse Oliver Tress founded - while also being Mr Hancock's closest aide. The mother of three, 43, is a major shareholder - as well as director - of the lobbying firm Luther Pendragon.

Mrs Coladangelo, who lives with her husband and their three children in South West London

From

Last edited:

Derryman

Feb 17, 2019
Derry

Cant find image of Hancock and kids. Just to illustrate that all the above .. there lives have changed now forever. Did they get forewarning?

Mrs Coladangelo is a millionaire communications director of fashion firm Oliver Bonas, which was the brainchild of her husband.

Gina Coladangelo works for the company her spouse Oliver Tress founded - while also being Mr Hancock's closest aide. The mother of three, 43, is a major shareholder - as well as director - of the lobbying firm Luther Pendragon.

Mrs Coladangelo, who lives with her husband and their three children in South West London

From

While I think Hancock is an incompetent and arrogant politician , I believe private lives are private.
While his alleged affair is wrong, whatever chance these two families, had of rebuilding after,what might only be a one off moment of madness , is now made multiple times more difficult.
This is why I have not bought a red top newspaper since my early twenties.

Apr 24, 2020
While I think Hancock is an incompetent and arrogant politician , I believe private lives are private.
While his alleged affair is wrong, whatever chance these two families, had of rebuilding after,what might only be a one off moment of madness , is now made multiple times more difficult.
This is why I have not bought a red top newspaper since my early twenties.
I'd agree, were he not in high office, at a time of national crisis, and in charge of a lot of expenditure and decisions, much of which has been, ahem, "sub-optimal".

Integrity matters, as if you are dishonest, perfidious,incompetent and deeply unprofessional, people suffer.

Why is adultery important? Because it involves breaking a contract and betrayal of people you are responsible to.

Doorstepping either spouse, or publicising the families is repugnant, but the affair is in the public interest.

Agree regarding red tops.. 100%.

seanof

Nov 27, 2018
Looks like a shot from a security camera, but surely he wouldn't be that stupid ...?
Clearly he is. A shot from an internal security camera didn't get released by accident. I can think of 3 possibilities:

1. MI5 or such, with or without authorisation from Johnson - unlikely.
  2. Bribery by a media organ - maybe.
  3. Enemy within the Department, who was disgruntled about the imposition of Hancock's squeeze as a member of the governing body of that Department - most likely.
The permanent government in any country doesn't take kindly to having its toes stepped on. The current British Government seems to delight in doing so.

Apr 24, 2020
Clearly he is. A shot from an internal security camera didn't get released by accident. I can think of 3 possibilities:

1. MI5 or such, with or without authorisation from Johnson - unlikely.
  2. Bribery by a media organ - maybe.
  3. Enemy within the Department, who was disgruntled about the imposition of Hancock's squeeze as a member of the governing body of that Department - most likely.
The permanent government in any country doesn't take kindly to having its toes stepped on. The current British Government seems to delight in doing so.
I read that in Sir Humphry's voice...

seanof

Nov 27, 2018
HANCOCK the video ... get in there lad :D

That is sooo disturbing! Was listening to LBC today and it was mainly callers complaining that they couldn;t embrace their relatives under Covid rules while Hancock was pawing his staff (so to speak) :p:LOL:.

Apr 24, 2020
That is sooo disturbing! Was listening to LBC today and it was mainly callers complaining that they couldn;t embrace their relatives under Covid rules while Hancock was pawing his staff (so to speak) :p:LOL:.
That is a weird take....

midlander12

Dec 4, 2018
I'd agree, were he not in high office, at a time of national crisis, and in charge of a lot of expenditure and decisions, much of which has been, ahem, "sub-optimal".

Integrity matters, as if you are dishonest, perfidious,incompetent and deeply unprofessional, people suffer.

Why is adultery important? Because it involves breaking a contract and betrayal of people you are responsible to.

Doorstepping either spouse, or publicising the families is repugnant, but the affair is in the public interest.

But seemingly in modern Toryland, the affair isn't the issue, but rather the breach of social distancing guidelines. Nice to know things have moved on so much.....

Mitsui2

Nov 30, 2018
Between Time and Timbuktu

Indeed.

Why the f*** should I hold off on judging him on the basis of values that he clearly hopes others will cleave to while he pisses on them himself?

Just saying.

Top Bottom