Rise of the Conspiro-Cult

Statsman

The nice one, or so it seemed.
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
A quiet retirement home
[MOD]As the events of last Saturday are the subject of ongoing Garda investigations, we'd ask posters to be careful not to prejudice possible prosecutions.[/MOD]

Bonkers

Feb 15, 2019
Clearly, but it is a weird kind of idiocy. These people are, for the most part, grown adults who have wholesale bought into this nonsense.

It is one thing to have doubts about the Kennedy Assassination or whatever, but the level of ludicrous fantasy these lot have hit is something else.
You’d really wonder what happened to them.

ruserious

Dec 4, 2018
Clearly, but it is a weird kind of idiocy. These people are, for the most part, grown adults who have wholesale bought into this nonsense.

It is one thing to have doubts about the Kennedy Assassination or whatever, but the level of ludicrous fantasy these lot have hit is something else.
It’s spreading all over too with local manifestations.

Franzoni

Nov 28, 2018
Hi hi.
Don't be like that now. Just because you don't know that GOT is all fact and if it were not for John Snow we would all be blue eyed zombies.

Between Covid and the rest of the crap that's going on in the world that might not be the worst option on the table...... :D

Truthisfree

Nov 27, 2018

Yes they are grown adults, I keep a very low profile Facebook page, less than 30 ‘friends’ I’ve discovered the second person who has swallowed the whole anti-vax, Qanon conspiracy lock stock and barrel. The first I had down as being a bit flaky to start with, the second not. Middle of the road person in every aspect except this now.

Cabin fever methinks!

ruserious

Dec 4, 2018

First bit of trouble in cork.

Truthisfree

Nov 27, 2018
Maybe it wasn't petrol, but rocket fuel - that's what a few of the crazier conspiraloons seem to be drinking, anyway.
I dug down a little into it and it seems he is a street performer that does fire juggling, also very likely it was kerosene or white spirit not petrol. I don’t think they use petrol as it is too flammabl.

As for what the conspirioloons are drinking who knows? but they are reading Telegram from what I gather, I haven’t looked at it or won’t either. It’s like that other place, I used to take a look in now and then but don’t anymore, it’s just depressing to read such views.

Truthisfree

Nov 27, 2018
@Truthisfree See my post above yours the Facebook link ..
I’d never heard of him, but then I lead a sheltered life 😊 They make my skin crawl these so called white supremacy fascist, always occurs to me when I come across people like that is to give them a gun and a uniform and send them off to some hellhole to fight.

Feb 19, 2019
I’d never heard of him, but then I lead a sheltered life 😊 They make my skin crawl these so called white supremacy fascist, always occurs to me when I come across people like that is to give them a gun and a uniform and send them off to some hellhole to fight.
You is British now innit?

publicrealm

Nov 27, 2018
I see that the satanic zionist legal establishment has conspired against the True Gaels yet again.

Which is further evidence of the existence and abiding power of the former - and the gemtrails.

Cruimh

Rhubarb fetishist and proud of it!
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
Under the blue skies
www.xxx-rhubarb.com

Statsman

The nice one, or so it seemed.
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
A quiet retirement home
Top Bottom