Rise of the Conspiro-Cult

Statsman

The nice one, or so it seemed.
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
A quiet retirement home
[MOD]As the events of last Saturday are the subject of ongoing Garda investigations, we'd ask posters to be careful not to prejudice possible prosecutions.[/MOD]

Cruimh

Rhubarb fetishist and proud of it!
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
Under the blue skies
www.xxx-rhubarb.com
I would expect that it will not be honoured - the state will presumably have paid its various legal types already - the question is whether the State will pursue these arseholes.

I hope they do.

Hopefully, their moronic fan club will dig deep - win win.
If the state does pursue them then it will “prove” the big conspiracy that our heroes are valiantly fighting etc etc

soccop

Pavlov rings my bell.
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
Temporally dislocated.
Anyone else notice broadband reception has improved ...uh... exponentially?

soccop

Pavlov rings my bell.
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
Temporally dislocated.

Cruimh

Rhubarb fetishist and proud of it!
Staff member
Nov 28, 2018
Under the blue skies
www.xxx-rhubarb.com
Apr 24, 2020
Seriously, WTF has happened to these people? They’ve been totally radicalised……

Social media (irony noted), enables morons to be manipulated in a way which broadcast media, and inherent vestiges of journalistic integrity never allowed.

It's enabled an Idiot-cracy in the US, and its close in other countries.

We used to tut-tut superstitious African leaders with their nutty ideas. But that is coming home to roost.

I have no solutions, other than teaching the scientific method and also ethics / history properly in schools, and possibly regulating social media into compliance.

Another issue is this is what we reap when we stop buying newspapers. Free tends to equal shit or bought in terms of journalism.

Bonkers

Feb 15, 2019
Social media (irony noted), enables morons to be manipulated in a way which broadcast media, and inherent vestiges of journalistic integrity never allowed.

It's enabled an Idiot-cracy in the US, and its close in other countries.

We used to tut-tut superstitious African leaders with their nutty ideas. But that is coming home to roost.

I have no solutions, other than teaching the scientific method and also ethics / history properly in schools, and possibly regulating social media into compliance.

Another issue is this is what we reap when we stop buying newspapers. Free tends to equal shit or bought in terms of journalism.
In the UK the newspapers lead a lot of this.

Top Bottom